Is Hard Water Costing You Money?
If you’ve ever looked inside your kettle and you live in a hard water area, chances are you’ve probably spotted a tough, off-white crust at the bottom of it.
This is limescale, the deposit left behind by hard water. Limescale also coats the heating elements of your boiler, washing machine and dishwasher in the same way that it covers your kettle, making them less energy-efficient.
British Water state that just 1.6mm (1/16”) of scale build-up in heating systems will cause a 12% loss in heating efficiency.
Best Limescale Magnets are powerful magnetic water conditioners, designed to reduce and prevent the build up of limescale in hard water areas.
The Benefits of Fitting one –
- Easily fitted on the rising main where water comes into the home (normally found under the kitchen sink)
- No running costs or maintenance – ever!
- One unit will condition the water for an average house or flat
- Reduce the costs of hot water
- Water remains safe to drink, often tastes better
- Just £65 RRP